A world-class exhibition of timeless elegance, the HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show is the annual showcase for timeless items organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
This festival of radiance is recognised as the preeminent marketplace for stunning masterpieces, timeless classics and visionary creations. In addition to the myriad of jewellery parades, the line-up of industry seminars delivers exceptional insight and networking sessions facilitate business connections.
- World of Glamour – exhibiting the artistry and world-renowned expertise of Hong Kong's fine jewellery
- Hall of Extraordinary – featuring the most exquisite, valuable and unique jewellery pieces
- Hall of Fame – showcase for branded collections of jewellery that take the lead on style
- Designer Galleria – selection of designer pieces for more youthful, trendy, yet quality-conscious consumers
- Fine Jewellery – a wide variety of fine jewellery from around the world
Buyers can also find Silver, Titanium & Stainless Steel Jewellery; Antique & Vintage Jewellery Galleria; Jewellery Tools & Equipment and the Watch Avenue.
|2pm – 7pm
|10.30am – 6.30pm
|10am – 6pm
|1 – 3 March
|10am – 6.30pm
|9.30am – 6pm
|10am – 5.30pm
|9.30am – 3.30pm
|20 Feb – 11 March
|27 Jan – 26 March