Branding to Win Seminar: New Era．New Vision
Cantonese/ Putonghua/ English
To embrace the latest development in digital economy and the rising of mobile and social commerce, the HKTDC, the Trade and Industry Department, the Hong Kong Brand Development Council and the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong will jointly hold the “Branding To Win Seminar: New Era．New Vision” on 11 September 2018. Guest speakers will be invited to explore the business and branding strategies in the new era from different angles and share their business experience.
New Vision: Brand Strategies and Value Creation in Big Data Age
• Dr Jamie Jia, Presidential Chair Professor, Shenzhen Finance Institute and the School of Management and Economics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
Taxing Digital Economy: An Evolution or a Revolution?
• Mr Daniel Hui, Partner of China Tax of KPMG
Mobile Payment: Rising to the Cashless Challenges
• Ms Rita Li, Sales and Marketing Director of Octopus Holdings Limited
Social Commerce: The Next-generation of Brand Marketing
• Mr Pascal Martin, Partner of Greater China of OC&C Strategy Consultants
Brand Sharing: “Torto” Stepping into the Forefront of “New Retail”
• Ms Diana Lam, General Manager of Ettason (H.K.) Limited
Enquiry: 1830 668