China Announces 10 Measures to Support Production Resumption
04 March 2020
A number of measures have been introduced in a bid to help enterprises resuming production in the coronavirus epidemic.
The State Administration for Market Regulation, the National Medical Products Administration and the National Intellectual Property Administration jointly issued Ten Measures to Support the Resumption of Work and Production in Enterprises (Guo Shi Jian Zong No. 30 ). The main points include:
- Handling of registration procedures online: Registration may be processed online, through mobile devices, by mail or by appointment. Special arrangements will be made for the registration of enterprises producing epidemic supplies.
- Notification of commitment: Enterprises that are ready for production but cannot submit the necessary materials for the time being may undertake to submit the necessary materials within a given time and get permission to resume production immediately.
- Emergency green channel for administrative licensing: Manufacturers that switch to emergency supplies production will have qualifications examination and approval simplified.
- Extension of administrative licence: Entities with business licence registration details changes that are unable to complete the alteration procedure in time may defer this action until one month after the epidemic is over.
- Acceleration of application of standards convergence: In a bid to support export enterprises resuming production, international and domestic standards convergence for export goods will be expedited.
- Prudent administration of the List of Enterprises with Abnormal Operations. Enterprises producing or dealing in epidemic supplies on the List of Enterprises with Abnormal Operations will be removed from the List as quickly as possible through simplified procedures upon their application.
- Strictly investigate random fee-charging and price hikes: Random fee-charging involving various types of enterprises will be seriously investigated, and illegal acts, such as raising prices indiscriminately in the production of masks and other epidemic supplies will be severely punished.
- Enhance technical services related to product quality: Special personnel will be assigned to handle measuring instrument pattern evaluation to shorten the relevant tests.
- Reduce or exempt technical service fees.
- Encourage more enterprises to speed up the restoration of production capacity, guarantee product quality, maintain price stability and ensure market supplies.
Source: State Administration for Market Regulation
- Mainland China