Integration of “Made in China 2025” and “Internet Plus” Strategies
05 February 2016
At the State Council executive meeting held on 27 January 2016, it was decided that efforts will be devoted to advancing the integrated development of the “Made in China 2025” and “Internet plus” initiatives, promoting manufacturing upgrade, and propelling Made in China towards medium/high end.
Development directions put forward at the meeting include:
1. Advancing digital, network and smart manufacturing in a bid to quicken the pace of building a new foundation and fostering a new mode for the manufacturing industry embracing automatic control and sensor technologies, cloud manufacturing and smart services platforms, as well as web-based manufacturing;
2. Issuing 11 supporting implementation guidelines, action plans or special project plans for smart manufacturing, green manufacturing, and quality and brand upgrade; accelerating the pace of setting up a manufacturing innovation centre and a “mass entrepreneurship + innovation” platform; promoting the growth of more innovation-based small and medium-sized enterprises;
3. Improving such policies as enlarging the base for tax deduction, increasing financial input appropriately, establishing the “Made in China 2025” special project fund, and launching a number of major landmark projects and technological transformation projects;
4. Enhancing standards formulation;
5. Strengthening international exchanges, deepening cooperation in manufacturing innovation between China and other countries.
For more details in Chinese, please visit the following links:
Measures pledging financial support for manufacturing industry’s increased efficiency and upgrade, strengthening the foundation for the real economy; decision on advancing the integrated development of “Made in China 2025” and “Internet plus”:
“Made in China + Internet” adding strength to “Made in China 2025”:
Eleven implementation guidelines in support of “Made in China 2025”:
- Information Technology
- Mainland China
- Mainland China