Branding to Win Seminar: New Retail．Brand．New Power!
With the increasing penetration of digital economy and smart technology towards the commercial sector, a revolution of “New Retail” is ready to go. The integration of online-to-offline experience and modern logistic brings the relationship of “people, product and place” to another level, and creates a new model of branding, operation and management.
Jointly organised by Hong Kong Brand Development Council, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, The Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong and Trade and Industry Department, the “Branding To Win Seminar” gathers renowned brands, scholar and experts to share with us the impact of the “New Retail” revolution, as well as the branding strategies and applications. Together with 2 local start-ups sharing on their smart retail solutions, the seminar is definitely an event you can’t miss.
Rebuild Brand Strategies in the Era of New Retail
- Dr Joseph Leung, Programme Director and Lecturer of the School of Professional Education and Executive Development of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Evolution and New Ecology of New Retail in China
- Mr James Wong, Partner of KPMG Advisory (HK) Limited
New Tech Power: I Am a HongKonger Chatbot
- Mr Sunny Wong, Director of Product Development of Set Sail Venture Limited
New Marketing Is Not Just About Technology
- Ms April Lam, Head of Digital Transformation of The Hula Limited
The “Whole” New Experience of Pricerite
- Mr James Leung, Executive Director of CRMG & Chief Executive Officer of Pricerite
New Tech Power: DIY to Make Media that Moves
- Mr Billy Chung, General Manager of GoAnimate Hong Kong Limited
Enquiry: 1830 668