Fashion Hong Kong at PROJECT WOMENS ( Feb 2018 )
PROJECT WOMENS is the leading contemporary women's apparel and accessories trade event in North America. Held twice a year during MAGIC Market Week, it features the best emerging and established women's brands in the industry. It is an exce llent platform for fashion designers and industry players to exchange ideas and inspirations on the latest trends and styles, news and innovations.
1. To provide business opportunities for Hong Kong fashion designers in the U.S. market
2. To collect market intelligence in the U.S.
3. To promote competitiveness of Hong Kong fashion designers and brands
Fashion Designer or Brand Owner of a Hong Kong registered company . ( The organiser and HKTDC reserve full discretion in accepting and selecting applicants for participation. )
HK$ 53,000 per 9sqm furnished booth
- Furnished booth with basic facilities including company fascia, garment racks / shelves, table and chairs provided by the fair organiser
- Onsite HKTDC service
- General publicity for Fashion Hong Kong
- Official catalogue & Fashion Hong Kong fair catalogue
• Deadline: 17 November2017
• Completed HKTDC & PROJECT WOMENS Application Forms
• A copy of your company BR Certificate
• Look book / Portfolio
• Participation Fee by cheque payable to “Hong Kong Trade Development Council"