Fashion Hong Kong Pavilion at Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
Feb 2016: more than 500 leading international fashion brands and designers
Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (CIFF) takes place twice a year during Copenhagen Fashion Week. Established for more than 20 years, CIFF is the largest and longest-running fashion fair in Northern Europe presenting carefully curated areas for premium brands within womenswear and menswear.
Fashion Designer or Brand Owner of a Hong Kong registered company
- Completed Application Form
- Designeror Brand Profile
- Fashion Look Book (recent 2-3 seasons)
- BR Certificate Copy
- Brand Registration
- Designer Portrait
- Participation Fee by Crossed Cheque (Payable to Hong Kong Trade Development Council)
- All applications are subject to Organiser’s approval
HKD 20,800 for a furnished 5 sqm booth
*A “Fashion Hong Kong” identity will be provided to highlight HK fashion designs.
Package / service:
1. Furnished booth with basic facilities including company fascia, lighting, garment racks & hangers/shelves, table and chairs
2. General publicity for Hong Kong Pavilion
3. Official catalogue, HKTDC fair catalogue & online promotion
Other expenses such as air-ticket, hotel accommodation, freight forwarding, local transportation for delegates and exhibits, additional facilities at booths, insurance for delegates and exhibits will be borne by exhibitors.