Hong Kong Pavilion at The 21st China International Pet Show
333 Songze Avenue Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai
China International Pet Show (CIPS) is the largest and most influential pet products show in Asia Pacific and has become a must-attend platform for companies to expand their business in China and internationally. Exhibitors could also collect the market trends and enhance corporate image and exposure via the exhibition.
A Hong Kong Pavilion organised by HKTDC will be located at Hall 6.1, the Hong Kong Pavilion provides Hong Kong companies a platform to showcase and promote their latest products, build up brand image and connect with potential partners to tap into the mainland market.
Results of CIPS 2016 (Guangzhou):
No. of Buyers:
46,800 buyers, with international visitors from 78 countries & areas, including 51% from Asia, 27% from Europe and 16% from America.
No. of Exhibitors:
1,221 exhibitors from 27 countries & regions (including 5 exhibitors of Hong Kong Pavilion), an increase of 6% over last year.
Hong Kong Pavilion participants must be companies registered in Hong Kong and be carrying out substantial operation in the territory.
- 36 sq.m. carpeted raw space: HK$51,840-
Raw space must be taken in multiples of 9 sq.m. with a minimum of 36 sq.m., the rental per sq.m. is HK$1,440. Except booth carpet, other booth facilities and electricity supply are NOT included.
- 9 sq.m. standard booth: HK$19,800-
Standard booth facilities included
- Showcase Display: HK$2,500-
0.75m(L) x 0.75m(W) x 0.75m(H) showcase, with buyers name card collection service and one-way shipment included
- Advertisement (Diamond Package): HK$2,500-
Listing of company profile listing in HK Pavilion Fair Catalogue and free multimedia display at the fairground
- Advertisement in HK Pavilion Fair Catalogue: HK$1,000-
1 full page colour advertisement in HK Pavilion Fair Catalogue, size: 150mm(w) x 210mm(h)
* Exhibitors are eligible for applying the SME Export Marketing Fund sponsored by the HKSAR Government. For details please visit the website of Trade and Industry Department: www.smefund.tid.gov.hk/tc_chi/emf/emf_procedures.html